About Business Online 2021
- Business Online 2021 is a conference for people who care about their customers and want to improve their digital experience.
- There’s no fortune telling involved. Instead we’ll give you practical solutions that can be applied now, so you can start making an immediate impact on your customers and their business.
- The all-day event will take place on 25 March 2021, and will feature three stages where passionate specialists will talk about what is exciting them now.
- There also will be plenty of opportunities for good old-fashioned networking over a coffee or glass of something throughout the day.
- You will come away with learnings and connections that will help you deliver customer experiences that delight and meet your business ambitions.
We already have an exciting line-up of speakers who are as innovative as they are eloquent, driven as they are down-to-earth. All are ready to inspire and motivate you to achieve more from your online business.
Many more speakers to be announced!
What can you expect?
For the past nine years, Business Online has been a great success across Europe. This year we're extremely excited to bring this brilliant formula to the UK. Unashamedly business and unashamedly fun.
Informal and engaging
Our talks are always designed to be friendly and engaging. There's nothing to be gained by simply talking at people. Instead, we want to bring concepts and ideas to life and to make them relevant to you, so you can share in the debate.
Our speakers are cherry-picked from a great list of movers and shakers in online business. Beyond simply sharing their expertise on stage, they also tend to like to get involved and share a glass or two while shooting the breeze.
Good old-fashioned fun
A major part of Business Online is getting to know people and their businesses better. This is always done best when we're feeling relaxed and yet energised. Our organisers work year round to make sure the atmosphere is absolutely perfect and set up so that you can make the most of it.
What people say
Don't just take it from us. Here's a handful of comments from attendees and speakers at past events.
Lots of new ideas, lots of inspiration for how to proceed with our digital journey
Malene Hartz Munk Hagesen
Online specialist at Eniig
We come to get the latest inputs and inspiration from all possible qualified suppliers
Marketing Manager at WAOO
There is great energy, and the speakers have been very inspiring
Project Manager at JyllandsPosten